Promage Step up rings, also known as adaptor rings, allow to use filters and accessories that are not the same size as cameras lens. Lenses and filters come in a large range of types and sizes and they don’t fit if thread size does not match. Fortunately there is a step up or step down rings for just about any need.
How step up and step down rings work
Step up rings provide a way to fit a larger diameter filter or accessory onto a smaller lens. The step up rings screws onto your lenses threading and provided a larger thread to attach with other elements.
Step down rings work in the exact same way but instead provide a way to attach smaller accessories and filters to larger lenses.
Special aviation aluminum alloy, high strength, impact resistance, Machining process
Surface treatment: high-mesh sand blasting machine and color quality pure matte black
9 pcs Step up rings 9 pcs pf Step down rings
(1) 37mm-49mm Step-up ring x 1
(2) 49mm-37mm Step-down ring x 1
(3) 49mm-52mm Step-up ring x 1
(4) 52mm-49mm Step-down ring x 1
(5) 52mm-55mm Step-up ring x 1
(6) 55mm-52mm Step-down ring x 1
(7) 55mm-58mm Step-up ring x 1
(8) 58mm-55mm Step-down ring x 1
(9) 58MM-62mm Step-up ring x 1
(10) 62mm-58mm Step-down ring x 1
(11) 62mm-67mm Step-up ring x 1
(12) 67mm-62mm Step-down ring x 1
(13) 67mm-72mm Step-up ring x 1
(14) 72mm-67mm Step-down ring x 1
(15) 72mm-77mm Step-up ring x 1
(16) 77mm-72mm Step-down ring x 1
(17) 77mm-82mm Step-up ring x 1
(18) 82mm-77mm Step-down ring x 1
Please note that the farther away from the lens you place a filter the worse the optics will be.
It is always best to look for the thinnest adapter ring that you can find as these will keep the filter close to the lens.