Comica Audio ADCaster C1 Overview
Equip yourself for portable streaming and podcasting anywhere with the ADCaster C1-K1 Audio Kitfrom Comica Audio, a miniature audio interface bundled with a 25mm condenser microphone with high-resolution 24-bit / 48 kHz sound capture and sophisticated features oriented towards the modern content creator. The STA-X2S cardioid condenser mic minimizes unwanted environmental noise for clear capture, and sports onboard DSP for enriching your content, including three EQ modes, three reverb modes, and five voice-changing modes.
Convenient streaming-oriented features include one-click activated denoising, loopback, muting, and ducking, as well as six touch-sensitive pads (four preset, two user created) for enhancing the production quality of your streams and podcasts. The internal battery gives you six hours of operation, freeing you from the confines of a studio. Power the interface over USB-C from a power adapter, power bank, or computer for even more operating time. The ADCaster 1 includes one 2-in-1 USB audio cable, one USB-C to dual-XLR audio cable, two 3.5mm TRRS audio cables, one USB-C to USB-A charging cable, and two sound pad templates.
- 3 EQ modes (clear, natural, and low)
- 3 reverb modes (hall, stage, and room)
- 5 voice-changing modes (male, female, robot, monster four-voice FX, and independent tune function)
- Denoise: Filters out ambient noise for studio-quality sound
- Loopback: Useful for feeding audio to and from remote sources such as a smartphone or conferencing software, ideal for streaming and podcasting
- Mute: Just one click stealthily turns on the mute function, so you can take a quick break without making a scene
- Duck: Automatically lowers the volume of background sounds when the host is speaking