FUJIFILM X-S20 Overview
- High-resolution 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder has a 0.62x magnification for bright and clear eye-level viewing.
- Vari-angle 3.0″ 1.84m-dot LCD has a touchscreen design for intuitive operation and playback, and the articulating design greatly benefits working from high and low shooting angles. This vari-angle design also means you can close the screen against the camera body, hiding it from view for distraction-free shooting.
- Despite the compact design, a large righthand grip enables solid and stable handling for comfortable all-day use. It is slightly larger than its predecessor to accommodate a larger battery.
- The top plate incorporates a series of physical controls, including a dedicated exposure mode dial and two additional top dials, for fast, intuitive control over camera and exposure settings.
- Rear joystick is available for intuitive selecting and switching of AF points as well as menu navigation and image playback.
- Rear face integration support for the FUJIFILM FAN-001 Cooling Fan, a cable-less accessory that attaches to the back of the camera to moderate the operating temperature and more than double 6K recording times to 78 minutes.
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wirelessly sharing images to a mobile device using the FUJIFILM XApp or to use the device to remotely control the camera.
- Single SD memory card slot supports up to the UHS-I standard for fast and flexible file storage.
- Included NP-W126S battery provides approximately 750 frames per charge.
Sporting a sleek profile and a versatile focal length range, the black XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ from FUJIFILM is a 23-69mm-equivalent zoom characterized by its compact, retractable design. The first power zoom lens in the X-series lineup, this lens allows for electronic zoom control for smooth focal length adjustments. It also features an optical image stabilization system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake by three stops for sharper handheld images. Complementing the handling assets, the optical design incorporates both aspherical and extra-low dispersion elements, to improve sharpness and clarity, and has a Super EBC coating that suppresses flare and ghosting in order to achieve greater contrast and color accuracy.